Please enter valid Email address!
Prep time15 mins
Cook time15 mins
Total time30 mins
¾ cup Miracle Mix
6 ounces organic shredded mozzarella cheese
1 ounce organic cream cheese (full fat)
3 Tbsp. organic whole sour cream
1 large pastured egg
½ Tbsp. organic apple cider vinegar
1 ounce grass-fed ghee
1 Tbsp. fresh parsley, chopped
½ tsp. garlic powder
1. Preheat oven to 400 F. Line a baking sheet with unbleached parchment paper.
2. In a glass bowl, add the mozzarella cheese and cream cheese. Microwave in 30 second bursts to melt.
3. In a a medium mixing bowl, add the Miracle Mix, egg, vinegar and sour cream. Whisk to combine.
4. Add the melted cheese mixture and stir, then knead with your hands to form a soft dough.
5. Divide dough into 8 equal pieces and roll into a ball. Flatten each ball to 1/4 inch thickness. Place on prepared baking sheet.
6. Transfer to the oven and bake 6-8 minutes until golden on the underside. Flip and cook another 6-8 minutes.
7. While the naan finishes baking, make the garlic-ghee. In a small ramekin, add the melted ghee, garlic powder and parsley.
8. Remove baked naan from the oven, transfer to a serving plate and drizzle with garlic-ghee.
161 calories, 14 g fat, 7 g saturated fat, 4 g monounsaturated fat, 1 g polyunsaturated fat, 54 mg cholesterol, 3 g carbohydrate, 2 g NET carbs, 0 g sugar alcohols, 1 g sugar, 1 g fiber, 8 g protein, 116 mg potassium, 148 mg phosphorous, 219 mg sodium, 23 mg magnesium
76% Fat | 19% Protein | 5% Carbohydrate
"I love what you do. I am gluten intolerant and reducing sugar, so your products fill the bill perfectly. I started with the Chocolate Bliss, Carrot Cake, Chocolate Chip Cookies and Drinking Chocolate. I have enjoyed them all! There are a lot of gluten-free products, but it is hard to find products that are gluten-free and low glycemic. Keep coming up with recipes and new products… they’re great!"
— Bari H.
"I’ve been looking for products like yours for a long time. My family loves dessert, but I hate the thought of feeding them so much sugar. We tried desserts with artificial sweeteners, but my kids always responded YUCK! We made our first batch of your cupcakes last night. I’m so impressed! More importantly, my family LOVED them!"
— Karen W.
"Going grain-free and sugar-free has been a challenge. I was looking for ways to have a treat without blowing my new way of eating. I have tried your chocolate cake, chocolate chip cookies and ginger cookies. The texture in grain-free, sugar-free products is usually crumbly and mealy. But your products are exceptional! I will be trying new ones and reordering the ones I have already tried."
— Gina S.
"I love your baking mixes. When I decided to eat less gluten and sugar, I dreaded not being able to enjoy my favorite sweets. I tried some gluten-free products but none offered the right flavor and texture, until I found yours! I made the Chocolate Bliss cupcakes and they were soooo good. Didn't even get them frosted before they were gone! I don't recall how your website found me, but I’m sure glad it did!"
— Suzanne Z.
"I am so thankful for your products! I ordered Chocolate Bliss Cake and absolutely LOVE it! It is so nice to enjoy something sweet without the sugar crash of most desserts. I feel great when I eat this cake and I don’t even feel guilty!! I eat low-glycemic and paleo as much as possible. I just feel healthier and more energetic when I eat this way. I have not found anything that compares to your products!"
— Andrea H.
"I want to thank you for the delicious and OOOOH SOOOOOOO good for you desserts! I just tried them and was SO IMPRESSED with the taste, texture and, of course, clean ingredients! I am a drugless health practitioner and weight loss coach and have started sharing your website with my clients. Everyone needs to know about you! Thank you again for all you do and for offering such "wholesome" products!"
— Tracey V.