Please enter valid Email address!
Prep time10 mins
Cook time10 mins
Total time30 minutes
Yield: 16 rolls
4 Tbsp. filtered water
2 tsp. active dry yeast*
2 tsp. inulin, maple syrup or honey *
3 large pastured eggs
2 Tbsp. melted butter or extra virgin olive oil
¼ cup organic yogurt, sour cream, coconut cream
4 oz. organic full fat cream cheese, softened
1 Tbsp. organic apple cider vinegar
1 tsp. xanthan gum or konjac fiber
Egg Wash (Optional)
1 egg + 1 tsp. water
½ tsp flaky sea salt (like Maldon)
1. Prepare a large baking sheet with unbleached parchment paper.
2. Add the yeast and sweetener* to a large bowl. Heat water to 105°F -110°F and pour over yeast. Cover with a kitchen towel to bloom for 7 minutes. If yeast does not produce foam, start over.
3. In another bowl, whisk the eggs, vinegar, sour cream, cream cheese and olive oil or butter.
4. Add the wet ingredients into the yeast mixture. Using a hand held mixer, beat to combine. Pour in the Miracle Bread Mix and xanthan or konjac and beat on medium to fully combine. Let stand 2-3 minutes to allow water to absorb and batter to thicken.
5. Using wet hands, scoop out a golfball-sized chunk of batter. Smooth dough into a round, slightly domed shape and place on parchment. For a shiny, golden crust, gently brush with egg wash.
6. Cover with a kitchen towel and place in a draft-free area to rise for 50 minutes.
7. Preheat oven to 350°F. Sprinkle rolls with flaky sea salt and transfer to the oven.
8. Bake 22-25 minutes, until golden.
9. Cool in the pan on a wire rack for 10 minutes. Then transfer to a wire rack to cool completely.
*NOTE: Yeast and sweetener are optional. If you wish not to use these ingredients, please read the intro for alternate preparation method.
"I love what you do. I am gluten intolerant and reducing sugar, so your products fill the bill perfectly. I started with the Chocolate Bliss, Carrot Cake, Chocolate Chip Cookies and Drinking Chocolate. I have enjoyed them all! There are a lot of gluten-free products, but it is hard to find products that are gluten-free and low glycemic. Keep coming up with recipes and new products… they’re great!"
— Bari H.
"I’ve been looking for products like yours for a long time. My family loves dessert, but I hate the thought of feeding them so much sugar. We tried desserts with artificial sweeteners, but my kids always responded YUCK! We made our first batch of your cupcakes last night. I’m so impressed! More importantly, my family LOVED them!"
— Karen W.
"Going grain-free and sugar-free has been a challenge. I was looking for ways to have a treat without blowing my new way of eating. I have tried your chocolate cake, chocolate chip cookies and ginger cookies. The texture in grain-free, sugar-free products is usually crumbly and mealy. But your products are exceptional! I will be trying new ones and reordering the ones I have already tried."
— Gina S.
"I love your baking mixes. When I decided to eat less gluten and sugar, I dreaded not being able to enjoy my favorite sweets. I tried some gluten-free products but none offered the right flavor and texture, until I found yours! I made the Chocolate Bliss cupcakes and they were soooo good. Didn't even get them frosted before they were gone! I don't recall how your website found me, but I’m sure glad it did!"
— Suzanne Z.
"I am so thankful for your products! I ordered Chocolate Bliss Cake and absolutely LOVE it! It is so nice to enjoy something sweet without the sugar crash of most desserts. I feel great when I eat this cake and I don’t even feel guilty!! I eat low-glycemic and paleo as much as possible. I just feel healthier and more energetic when I eat this way. I have not found anything that compares to your products!"
— Andrea H.
"I want to thank you for the delicious and OOOOH SOOOOOOO good for you desserts! I just tried them and was SO IMPRESSED with the taste, texture and, of course, clean ingredients! I am a drugless health practitioner and weight loss coach and have started sharing your website with my clients. Everyone needs to know about you! Thank you again for all you do and for offering such "wholesome" products!"
— Tracey V.