Please enter valid Email address!
Prep time10 mins
Cook time20 mins
Total time30 mins
Yield: 6 bagels
1 cup Miracle Mix
2 eggs, room temp.
2 oz. organic cream cheese
1½ cups mozzarella cheese
1 tsp. baking soda
2 tsp. cream of tartar
2 tsp. sesame seeds, onion flakes, poppy seeds, garlic powder (optional)
1. Preheat oven to 400 F. Line a baking sheet with parchment or lightly grease a bagel/donut pan.
2. Place cheeses in a microwave-safe container and microwave until melted. Or melt in a double boiler over the stovetop. Stir until well incorporated.
3. Whisk the Miracle Mix, cream of tartar and baking soda.
4. Add the dry ingredients and eggs to the cheese mixture. Stir to combine. Use your hands to knead the dough to a uniform consistency. You may need to microwave the mixture in 20 second bursts to soften and assist mixing.
5. Divide dough into 6 equal pieces. Roll each into a log and pinch the ends to form a circle
6. Place on baking sheet or in prepared pan. Brush with water or egg white and sprinkle toppings.
7. Transfer to preheated oven and bake 11-14 minutes until golden and firm.
271 calories, 23 g fat, 12 g saturated fat, 7 g monounsaturated fat, 2 g polyunsaturated fat, 115 mg cholesterol, 5 g carbohydrate, 3 g Net carbs, 1 g sugar, 2 g fiber, 14 g protein, 645 mg sodium, 300 mg potassium,232 mg phosphorous
75% Fat | 20% Protein | 5% Carbohydrate
"I love what you do. I am gluten intolerant and reducing sugar, so your products fill the bill perfectly. I started with the Chocolate Bliss, Carrot Cake, Chocolate Chip Cookies and Drinking Chocolate. I have enjoyed them all! There are a lot of gluten-free products, but it is hard to find products that are gluten-free and low glycemic. Keep coming up with recipes and new products… they’re great!"
— Bari H.
"I’ve been looking for products like yours for a long time. My family loves dessert, but I hate the thought of feeding them so much sugar. We tried desserts with artificial sweeteners, but my kids always responded YUCK! We made our first batch of your cupcakes last night. I’m so impressed! More importantly, my family LOVED them!"
— Karen W.
"Going grain-free and sugar-free has been a challenge. I was looking for ways to have a treat without blowing my new way of eating. I have tried your chocolate cake, chocolate chip cookies and ginger cookies. The texture in grain-free, sugar-free products is usually crumbly and mealy. But your products are exceptional! I will be trying new ones and reordering the ones I have already tried."
— Gina S.
"I love your baking mixes. When I decided to eat less gluten and sugar, I dreaded not being able to enjoy my favorite sweets. I tried some gluten-free products but none offered the right flavor and texture, until I found yours! I made the Chocolate Bliss cupcakes and they were soooo good. Didn't even get them frosted before they were gone! I don't recall how your website found me, but I’m sure glad it did!"
— Suzanne Z.
"I am so thankful for your products! I ordered Chocolate Bliss Cake and absolutely LOVE it! It is so nice to enjoy something sweet without the sugar crash of most desserts. I feel great when I eat this cake and I don’t even feel guilty!! I eat low-glycemic and paleo as much as possible. I just feel healthier and more energetic when I eat this way. I have not found anything that compares to your products!"
— Andrea H.
"I want to thank you for the delicious and OOOOH SOOOOOOO good for you desserts! I just tried them and was SO IMPRESSED with the taste, texture and, of course, clean ingredients! I am a drugless health practitioner and weight loss coach and have started sharing your website with my clients. Everyone needs to know about you! Thank you again for all you do and for offering such "wholesome" products!"
— Tracey V.