Please enter valid Email address!
Prep time15 mins
Cook time45 mins
Total time1 hour
2 oz. cocoa butter
1 oz. sugar-free dark chocolate chips
1 cup Keto Sweet
1 tsp. toffee extract, to taste
⅛ tsp. sea salt
6 Tbsp. grass fed butter (or palm shortening for dairy free)
½ cup organic heavy whipping cream (or full fat coconut milk for dairy free)
1. Add about 1 inch of water to a double boiler (you may also use a stainless steel bowl set over a pot of water). Boil the water while adding cocoa butter and chocolate chips to the upper bowl. Stir until melted.
2. Turn heat off. Stir in ¼ cup Keto Sweet, toffee extract and salt.
3. Spoon the chocolate mixture into truffle molds. Fill each mold about one-third full. Reserve about ¼ cup of chocolate for topping.
4. Place in the freezer for 20 minutes to set.
5. Make the caramel filling. Melt butter in a small saucepan on medium-high heat. Once the butter bubbles, whisk until it begins to brown.
6. Quickly add the cream and remaining Keto Sweet. Continue whisking until caramel forms.
7. Spoon caramel into each mold, leaving room for the final layer of chocolate. Place in the freezer for 10 minutes.
8. Top with remaining chocolate and return to the freezer to set for an additional 10 minutes.
Nutrition Information Per Serving
134 calories, 15 g fat, 9 g saturated fat, 3 g monounsaturated fat, 0.4 g polyunsaturated fat,29 mg cholesterol, 14 g carbohydrate, 1 g Net carbs, 0 g sugar, 1 g fiber, 13 g sugar alcohols, 0.4 g protein, 68 mg sodium, 9 mg potassium, 8 mg phosphorous
97% Fat | 1% Protein | 2% Carbohydrate
"I love what you do. I am gluten intolerant and reducing sugar, so your products fill the bill perfectly. I started with the Chocolate Bliss, Carrot Cake, Chocolate Chip Cookies and Drinking Chocolate. I have enjoyed them all! There are a lot of gluten-free products, but it is hard to find products that are gluten-free and low glycemic. Keep coming up with recipes and new products… they’re great!"
— Bari H.
"I’ve been looking for products like yours for a long time. My family loves dessert, but I hate the thought of feeding them so much sugar. We tried desserts with artificial sweeteners, but my kids always responded YUCK! We made our first batch of your cupcakes last night. I’m so impressed! More importantly, my family LOVED them!"
— Karen W.
"Going grain-free and sugar-free has been a challenge. I was looking for ways to have a treat without blowing my new way of eating. I have tried your chocolate cake, chocolate chip cookies and ginger cookies. The texture in grain-free, sugar-free products is usually crumbly and mealy. But your products are exceptional! I will be trying new ones and reordering the ones I have already tried."
— Gina S.
"I love your baking mixes. When I decided to eat less gluten and sugar, I dreaded not being able to enjoy my favorite sweets. I tried some gluten-free products but none offered the right flavor and texture, until I found yours! I made the Chocolate Bliss cupcakes and they were soooo good. Didn't even get them frosted before they were gone! I don't recall how your website found me, but I’m sure glad it did!"
— Suzanne Z.
"I am so thankful for your products! I ordered Chocolate Bliss Cake and absolutely LOVE it! It is so nice to enjoy something sweet without the sugar crash of most desserts. I feel great when I eat this cake and I don’t even feel guilty!! I eat low-glycemic and paleo as much as possible. I just feel healthier and more energetic when I eat this way. I have not found anything that compares to your products!"
— Andrea H.
"I want to thank you for the delicious and OOOOH SOOOOOOO good for you desserts! I just tried them and was SO IMPRESSED with the taste, texture and, of course, clean ingredients! I am a drugless health practitioner and weight loss coach and have started sharing your website with my clients. Everyone needs to know about you! Thank you again for all you do and for offering such "wholesome" products!"
— Tracey V.