Please enter valid Email address!
Prep time15 mins
Cook time30 mins
Total time45 mins
9 Tbsp. grass-fed butter
½ cup Keto Sweet
½ tsp. sea salt
½ tsp. vanilla extract
½ cup sugar-free dark chocolate chips
½ cup lightly toasted pecans, chopped
1. Line a 9”x13” baking pan with unbleached parchment paper.
2. Melt 8 tablespoons of butter in a small saucepan over medium heat. Add Keto Sweet and stir until dissolved. Bring to a boil then simmer for about 5 minutes (or until golden brown).
3. Turn off heat. Mix in vanilla and salt. If the butter begins to separate, sprinkle in additional Keto Sweet, up to two tablespoons.
4. Pour mixture onto parchment-lined pan and place in refrigerator to cool for 10 minutes.
5. Once set, bring 1 inch of water to a boil in a small pot.
6. Place a double boiler or a stainless steel bowl over the pan and add the remaining butter and chocolate.
7. Stir until melted, then spread evenly over the set toffee.
8. Sprinkle pecans evenly over the chocolate and return to the refrigerator to set for 20 minutes.
Nutrition Information Per Serving
141 calories, 15 g fat, 7 g saturated fat, 4 g monounsaturated fat, 1 g polyunsaturated fat, 23 mg cholesterol, 13 g carbohydrate, 2 g Net carbs, 0.2 g sugar, 3 g fiber, 8 g sugar alcohols, 1 g protein, 157 mg sodium, 20 mg potassium, 14 mg phosphorous
92% Fat | 3% Protein | 4% Carbohydrate
"I love what you do. I am gluten intolerant and reducing sugar, so your products fill the bill perfectly. I started with the Chocolate Bliss, Carrot Cake, Chocolate Chip Cookies and Drinking Chocolate. I have enjoyed them all! There are a lot of gluten-free products, but it is hard to find products that are gluten-free and low glycemic. Keep coming up with recipes and new products… they’re great!"
— Bari H.
"I’ve been looking for products like yours for a long time. My family loves dessert, but I hate the thought of feeding them so much sugar. We tried desserts with artificial sweeteners, but my kids always responded YUCK! We made our first batch of your cupcakes last night. I’m so impressed! More importantly, my family LOVED them!"
— Karen W.
"Going grain-free and sugar-free has been a challenge. I was looking for ways to have a treat without blowing my new way of eating. I have tried your chocolate cake, chocolate chip cookies and ginger cookies. The texture in grain-free, sugar-free products is usually crumbly and mealy. But your products are exceptional! I will be trying new ones and reordering the ones I have already tried."
— Gina S.
"I love your baking mixes. When I decided to eat less gluten and sugar, I dreaded not being able to enjoy my favorite sweets. I tried some gluten-free products but none offered the right flavor and texture, until I found yours! I made the Chocolate Bliss cupcakes and they were soooo good. Didn't even get them frosted before they were gone! I don't recall how your website found me, but I’m sure glad it did!"
— Suzanne Z.
"I am so thankful for your products! I ordered Chocolate Bliss Cake and absolutely LOVE it! It is so nice to enjoy something sweet without the sugar crash of most desserts. I feel great when I eat this cake and I don’t even feel guilty!! I eat low-glycemic and paleo as much as possible. I just feel healthier and more energetic when I eat this way. I have not found anything that compares to your products!"
— Andrea H.
"I want to thank you for the delicious and OOOOH SOOOOOOO good for you desserts! I just tried them and was SO IMPRESSED with the taste, texture and, of course, clean ingredients! I am a drugless health practitioner and weight loss coach and have started sharing your website with my clients. Everyone needs to know about you! Thank you again for all you do and for offering such "wholesome" products!"
— Tracey V.