Please enter valid Email address!
Prep time15 mins
Cook time25 mins
Total time40 mins
¾ cup Miracle Mix
6 ounces shredded organic mozzarella cheese
2 ounces organic whole cream cheese
1 large pastured egg
1 large egg white
½ tsp. garlic powder
1 tsp. non-aluminum baking powder
2 Tbsp. grass-fed butter
3 cloves garlic, pressed
1 tsp. dried parsley
½ ounces Parmesan cheese
1. Preheat oven to 375 F. Line a baking sheet with unbleached parchment paper.
2. In a large mixing bowl, combine the Miracle Mix, garlic powder and baking powder.
3. In a glass bowl, add the mozzarella cheese and cream cheese. Microwave for 45 seconds; stir then microwave for another 30-45 seconds.
4. Add the melted cheeses to the dry ingredients and mix. Add the egg and egg white and mix again, kneading with your hands to form a smooth dough.
5. Cut the dough into 8 equal pieces. Roll each piece into a 9" long log, then cut in half. Make a circle with one half and then make a linking circle with the other half.
6. Place completed knots on prepared baking sheet. Brush with egg wash.
7. Transfer to the oven and bake 15 minutes to golden.
8. While the garlic knots bake, mix the melted butter, fresh garlic and parsley.
9. Remove garlic knots from the oven, brush with garlic-butter, sprinkle with Parmesan and serve.
172 calories, 14 g fat, 8 g saturated fat, 4 g monounsaturated fat, 1 g polyunsaturated fat, 57 mg cholesterol, 4 g carbohydrate, 2 g Net carbs, 1 g sugar, 1 g fiber, 9 g protein, 280 mg sodium, 185 mg potassium,206 mg phosphorous
74% Fat | 21% Protein | 5% Carbohydrate
"I love what you do. I am gluten intolerant and reducing sugar, so your products fill the bill perfectly. I started with the Chocolate Bliss, Carrot Cake, Chocolate Chip Cookies and Drinking Chocolate. I have enjoyed them all! There are a lot of gluten-free products, but it is hard to find products that are gluten-free and low glycemic. Keep coming up with recipes and new products… they’re great!"
— Bari H.
"I’ve been looking for products like yours for a long time. My family loves dessert, but I hate the thought of feeding them so much sugar. We tried desserts with artificial sweeteners, but my kids always responded YUCK! We made our first batch of your cupcakes last night. I’m so impressed! More importantly, my family LOVED them!"
— Karen W.
"Going grain-free and sugar-free has been a challenge. I was looking for ways to have a treat without blowing my new way of eating. I have tried your chocolate cake, chocolate chip cookies and ginger cookies. The texture in grain-free, sugar-free products is usually crumbly and mealy. But your products are exceptional! I will be trying new ones and reordering the ones I have already tried."
— Gina S.
"I love your baking mixes. When I decided to eat less gluten and sugar, I dreaded not being able to enjoy my favorite sweets. I tried some gluten-free products but none offered the right flavor and texture, until I found yours! I made the Chocolate Bliss cupcakes and they were soooo good. Didn't even get them frosted before they were gone! I don't recall how your website found me, but I’m sure glad it did!"
— Suzanne Z.
"I am so thankful for your products! I ordered Chocolate Bliss Cake and absolutely LOVE it! It is so nice to enjoy something sweet without the sugar crash of most desserts. I feel great when I eat this cake and I don’t even feel guilty!! I eat low-glycemic and paleo as much as possible. I just feel healthier and more energetic when I eat this way. I have not found anything that compares to your products!"
— Andrea H.
"I want to thank you for the delicious and OOOOH SOOOOOOO good for you desserts! I just tried them and was SO IMPRESSED with the taste, texture and, of course, clean ingredients! I am a drugless health practitioner and weight loss coach and have started sharing your website with my clients. Everyone needs to know about you! Thank you again for all you do and for offering such "wholesome" products!"
— Tracey V.