Please enter valid Email address!
Prep time30 mins
Cook time30 mins
Total time1 hour
Yield: 12 large cinnamon rolls
1 package Miracle Bread Mix
3 large pastured eggs (150 g)
2 Tbsp. butter, melted (28 g)
¼ cup organic yogurt, sour cream or coconut cream (60 g)
1 Tbsp. apple cider vinegar (15 ml)
¼ cup water (60 ml)
2 tsp. konjac fiber or xanthan gum
2 tsp. active dry yeast (optional)
4 oz. organic full fat cream cheese, room temp. (or Kite Hill cream cheese)
3 Tbsp. butter, melted
6 Tbsp. Keto Sweet
3 Tbsp. cinnamon
4 oz. organic full fat cream cheese, room temp.
4 Tbsp. butter, softened
¼ cup Keto Sweet
1 tsp. vanilla extract
1 Tbsp. heavy cream
1. Prepare a 10" pan or two 8” pans by greasing or lining with parchment. Preheat oven to 375 F.
2. In a small bowl, combine the cinnamon, butter and Keto Sweet for the filling. Set aside.
3. In a medium bowl, add the eggs, sour cream, 4 oz. cream cheese, apple cider vinegar, water and 2 Tbsp. melted butter. Using a hand-held mixer, mix to combine thoroughly.
4. Pour in the Miracle Bread Mix, konjac or xanthan and yeast. Mix to combine. Let stand 1 minute.
5. Grease a sheet of parchment paper. Divide dough into two balls. Place one dough ball on the parchment and using oiled or wet hands, pat out to a 10 x 8 rectangle with the short end facing you.
6. Spread the dough with half of the cinnamon-"sugar" mixture.
7. Using the parchment as a guide, roll the dough up and pinch the ends. Using a sharp knife, cut the dough roll into 6 equal cinnamon rolls. Place the rolls in the prepared pan. Repeat the process with the remaining dough.
8. Cover the pan and transfer to the preheated oven. Bake 25-30 minutes. Remove the cover and allow to bake another 5 minutes.
9. While cinnamon rolls bake, make the glaze. Add the remaining cream cheese and soft butter, remaining Keto Sweet and vanilla to a Magic Bullet or small bowl. Blend or beat to combine. To make a thinner glaze, simply add more cream by tablespoon.
10. Spread glaze over cinnamon rolls while they are still warm.
Nutrition Information Per Serving (One Large Cinnamon Roll)
296 calories, 28 g fat, 11 g saturated fat, 10 g monounsaturated fat,5 g polyunsaturated fat, 99 mg cholesterol, 20 g carbohydrate, 4 g NET carbs, 10 g sugar alcohols, 2 g sugar, 5 g fiber, 9 g protein, 156 mg potassium, 51 mg phosphorous, 391 mg sodium, 5 mg magnesium
83% Fat | 11% Protein | 6% Carbohydrate
"I love what you do. I am gluten intolerant and reducing sugar, so your products fill the bill perfectly. I started with the Chocolate Bliss, Carrot Cake, Chocolate Chip Cookies and Drinking Chocolate. I have enjoyed them all! There are a lot of gluten-free products, but it is hard to find products that are gluten-free and low glycemic. Keep coming up with recipes and new products… they’re great!"
— Bari H.
"I’ve been looking for products like yours for a long time. My family loves dessert, but I hate the thought of feeding them so much sugar. We tried desserts with artificial sweeteners, but my kids always responded YUCK! We made our first batch of your cupcakes last night. I’m so impressed! More importantly, my family LOVED them!"
— Karen W.
"Going grain-free and sugar-free has been a challenge. I was looking for ways to have a treat without blowing my new way of eating. I have tried your chocolate cake, chocolate chip cookies and ginger cookies. The texture in grain-free, sugar-free products is usually crumbly and mealy. But your products are exceptional! I will be trying new ones and reordering the ones I have already tried."
— Gina S.
"I love your baking mixes. When I decided to eat less gluten and sugar, I dreaded not being able to enjoy my favorite sweets. I tried some gluten-free products but none offered the right flavor and texture, until I found yours! I made the Chocolate Bliss cupcakes and they were soooo good. Didn't even get them frosted before they were gone! I don't recall how your website found me, but I’m sure glad it did!"
— Suzanne Z.
"I am so thankful for your products! I ordered Chocolate Bliss Cake and absolutely LOVE it! It is so nice to enjoy something sweet without the sugar crash of most desserts. I feel great when I eat this cake and I don’t even feel guilty!! I eat low-glycemic and paleo as much as possible. I just feel healthier and more energetic when I eat this way. I have not found anything that compares to your products!"
— Andrea H.
"I want to thank you for the delicious and OOOOH SOOOOOOO good for you desserts! I just tried them and was SO IMPRESSED with the taste, texture and, of course, clean ingredients! I am a drugless health practitioner and weight loss coach and have started sharing your website with my clients. Everyone needs to know about you! Thank you again for all you do and for offering such "wholesome" products!"
— Tracey V.