Please enter valid Email address!
Prep time10 mins
Cook time25 mins
Total time35 mins
1½ cups Miracle Mix(160 g)
4 pastured eggs
½ cup coconut oil, melted
½ cup Keto Sweet (or a blend of Keto Sweet + Coconut Sugar)
1 tsp. vanilla extract
¾ cup coconut milk or almond milk
¼ cup coconut oil, melted
¼ cup Keto Sweet
½ cup pecans, finely ground (75 g)
3 Tbsp. cinnamon
1. Preheat oven to 350 F. Grease an 8” square pan or an angel food cake pan.
2. Make the streusel topping. In a small bowl, add the ground pecans, cinnamon, ¼ cup Coconut Sugar or Erythritol and ¼ cup coconut oil.
3. In a medium bowl, combine Miracle Mix and ½ cup Keto Sweet (or Keto Sweet/Coconut Sugar blend). In another bowl, add the eggs, ½ cup melted coconut oil, vanilla and coconut milk or almond milk. Mix dry ingredients into wet and beat on medium speed with an electric mixer until fully incorporated. Batter will be thick.
4. Spread batter into greased pan, smoothing the top.
5. Spoon streusel topping over the top of the batter and use a knife to swirl.
6. Transfer to oven and bake 25-28 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean. Let cool slightly. Serve with a hot cup of organic coffee.
Nutrition Information Per Serving
266 calories, 27 g fat, 17 g saturated fat, 5 g monounsaturated fat, 2 g polyunsaturated fat, 71mg cholesterol, 12g carbohydrate, 2 g NET carbs, 8 g sugar alcohols, 1.3 g sugar, 2 g fiber, 4 g protein, 135 mg potassium, 84 mg phosphorous, 117 mg sodium, 29 mg magnesium
91% Fat| 6% Protein | 3% Carbohydrate
"I love what you do. I am gluten intolerant and reducing sugar, so your products fill the bill perfectly. I started with the Chocolate Bliss, Carrot Cake, Chocolate Chip Cookies and Drinking Chocolate. I have enjoyed them all! There are a lot of gluten-free products, but it is hard to find products that are gluten-free and low glycemic. Keep coming up with recipes and new products… they’re great!"
— Bari H.
"I’ve been looking for products like yours for a long time. My family loves dessert, but I hate the thought of feeding them so much sugar. We tried desserts with artificial sweeteners, but my kids always responded YUCK! We made our first batch of your cupcakes last night. I’m so impressed! More importantly, my family LOVED them!"
— Karen W.
"Going grain-free and sugar-free has been a challenge. I was looking for ways to have a treat without blowing my new way of eating. I have tried your chocolate cake, chocolate chip cookies and ginger cookies. The texture in grain-free, sugar-free products is usually crumbly and mealy. But your products are exceptional! I will be trying new ones and reordering the ones I have already tried."
— Gina S.
"I love your baking mixes. When I decided to eat less gluten and sugar, I dreaded not being able to enjoy my favorite sweets. I tried some gluten-free products but none offered the right flavor and texture, until I found yours! I made the Chocolate Bliss cupcakes and they were soooo good. Didn't even get them frosted before they were gone! I don't recall how your website found me, but I’m sure glad it did!"
— Suzanne Z.
"I am so thankful for your products! I ordered Chocolate Bliss Cake and absolutely LOVE it! It is so nice to enjoy something sweet without the sugar crash of most desserts. I feel great when I eat this cake and I don’t even feel guilty!! I eat low-glycemic and paleo as much as possible. I just feel healthier and more energetic when I eat this way. I have not found anything that compares to your products!"
— Andrea H.
"I want to thank you for the delicious and OOOOH SOOOOOOO good for you desserts! I just tried them and was SO IMPRESSED with the taste, texture and, of course, clean ingredients! I am a drugless health practitioner and weight loss coach and have started sharing your website with my clients. Everyone needs to know about you! Thank you again for all you do and for offering such "wholesome" products!"
— Tracey V.