Please enter valid Email address!
Prep time45 mins
Cook time15 mins
Total time1 hour
5 Tbsp. Keto Sweet
½ tsp. xanthan gum or glucomannan
1 ¼ cups Miracle Mix
2 large pastured egg yolks
1 large pastured egg
1 tsp. organic vanilla extract
7 Tbsp. grass-fed butter
¼ tsp. sea salt
½ Tbsp. organic apple cider vinegar
8 ounces organic whole cream cheese
1. Make the crust. Add the Miracle Mix, xanthan gum, and sea salt to a food processor. Pulse to combine.
2. Add the 7 Tbsp. cold butter and 2 oz. cream cheese. Pulse for 3 seconds. Add one egg, 2 Tbsp. Keto Sweet and vinegar and pulse just until it forms a dough ball (do not over-process).
3. Place dough on a piece of cling wrap and wrap tightly. Refrigerate.
4. While the dough sets, make the cream cheese filling. Add the 6 oz. cream cheese, 1 tsp. vanilla, 3 Tbsp. Keto Sweet and 1 egg yolk to a medium mixing bowl.
5. Using a hand mixer, mix for 2 minutes until smooth and fluffy.
6. Preheat oven to 400 F. Remove dough from refrigerator. Place dough between two pieces of greased parchment paper and roll out to roughly 1/4 inch thickness. Use a cookie cutter to cut out 8 rectangles. If dough becomes too soft and difficult to work with, transfer the baking sheet to the freezer for a few minutes.
7. Place the rectangles on a large, parchment-lined baking sheet. Fold in the corners and then make a lip around the edges to help keep the cream cheese filling in place during baking.
8. Divide the cream cheese filling between dough rectangles, spreading slightly, but leaving a 1/4 inch dough rim.
9. In a small ramekin, add the last egg yolk and 1 tsp. water. whisk to combine. Using a pastry brush, brush the outsides of the danish, avoiding the cream cheese filling.
10. Transfer to the preheated oven. Bake 11-14 minutes to golden.
11. Let cool on the pan for 10 minutes to set, then serve.
Nutrition Information Per Serving (One Danish, Prepared with Cream Cheese)
290 calories, 29 g fat, 16 g saturated fat, 9 g monounsaturated fat, 2 g polyunsaturated fat, 136 mg cholesterol, 12 g carbohydrate, 2 g NET carbs, 8 g sugar alcohols, 1 g sugar, 2 g fiber, 6 g protein, 166 mg potassium, 111 mg phosphorous, 347 mg sodium, 30 mg magnesium
89% Fat | 8% Protein | 3% Carbohydrate
Nutrition Information Per Serving (One Danish, Prepared with Kite Hill Cream Cheese)
270 calories, 27 g fat, 9 g saturated fat, 8 g monounsaturated fat, 3 g polyunsaturated fat, 79 mg cholesterol, 12 g carbohydrate, 3 g NET carbs, 8 g sugar alcohols, 1 g sugar, 2 g fiber, 5 g protein, 129 mg potassium, 79 mg phosphorous, 364 mg sodium, 28 mg magnesium
88% Fat | 8% Protein | 4% Carbohydrate
"I love what you do. I am gluten intolerant and reducing sugar, so your products fill the bill perfectly. I started with the Chocolate Bliss, Carrot Cake, Chocolate Chip Cookies and Drinking Chocolate. I have enjoyed them all! There are a lot of gluten-free products, but it is hard to find products that are gluten-free and low glycemic. Keep coming up with recipes and new products… they’re great!"
— Bari H.
"I’ve been looking for products like yours for a long time. My family loves dessert, but I hate the thought of feeding them so much sugar. We tried desserts with artificial sweeteners, but my kids always responded YUCK! We made our first batch of your cupcakes last night. I’m so impressed! More importantly, my family LOVED them!"
— Karen W.
"Going grain-free and sugar-free has been a challenge. I was looking for ways to have a treat without blowing my new way of eating. I have tried your chocolate cake, chocolate chip cookies and ginger cookies. The texture in grain-free, sugar-free products is usually crumbly and mealy. But your products are exceptional! I will be trying new ones and reordering the ones I have already tried."
— Gina S.
"I love your baking mixes. When I decided to eat less gluten and sugar, I dreaded not being able to enjoy my favorite sweets. I tried some gluten-free products but none offered the right flavor and texture, until I found yours! I made the Chocolate Bliss cupcakes and they were soooo good. Didn't even get them frosted before they were gone! I don't recall how your website found me, but I’m sure glad it did!"
— Suzanne Z.
"I am so thankful for your products! I ordered Chocolate Bliss Cake and absolutely LOVE it! It is so nice to enjoy something sweet without the sugar crash of most desserts. I feel great when I eat this cake and I don’t even feel guilty!! I eat low-glycemic and paleo as much as possible. I just feel healthier and more energetic when I eat this way. I have not found anything that compares to your products!"
— Andrea H.
"I want to thank you for the delicious and OOOOH SOOOOOOO good for you desserts! I just tried them and was SO IMPRESSED with the taste, texture and, of course, clean ingredients! I am a drugless health practitioner and weight loss coach and have started sharing your website with my clients. Everyone needs to know about you! Thank you again for all you do and for offering such "wholesome" products!"
— Tracey V.