Please enter valid Email address!
Prep time10 mins
Cook time35 mins
Total time45 mins
1 ½ cups Miracle Mix
3 Tbsp. Keto Sweet
½ cup organic sour cream (whole)
4 large pastured eggs, room temp.
2 tsp. vanilla extract
1 tsp. active dry yeast
1 Tbsp. cinnamon
½ cup raw walnuts
2 Tbsp. Keto Sweet
2 Tbsp. grass-fed butter, melted
1. In the container of a Magic Bullet or small food processor, add the walnuts, cinnamon and 2 Tbsp. Keto Sweet. Pulse to a uniform consistency. Drizzle in the butter, stir to combine and set aside.
2. Preheat oven to 350 F. Line a muffin pan with unbleached parchment paper liners.
3. In a medium mixing bowl, add the eggs, sour cream, vanilla, yeast and 3 Tbsp. Keto Sweet. Using a hand mixer, blend on medium speed to thoroughly combine.
4. Add the Miracle Mix and blend on medium speed for 1 minute to incorporate. You will have a thick batter.
5. Divide batter between muffin cups. Top with streusel.
6. Transfer to preheated oven and bake 20-22 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.
7. Let cool in the pan for 5 minutes. Then transfer muffins to a wire rack to continue cooling.
Nutrition Information Per Serving (One Muffin)
240 calories, 21 g fat, 8 g saturated fat, 5 g monounsaturated fat, 5 g polyunsaturated fat, 123 mg cholesterol, 14 g carbohydrate, 4 g NET carbs, 8 g sugar alcohols, 1 g sugar, 3 g fiber, 7 g protein, 248 mg potassium, 135 mg phosphorous, 192 mg sodium, 48 mg magnesium
81% Fat | 12% Protein |6 % Carbohydrate
"I love what you do. I am gluten intolerant and reducing sugar, so your products fill the bill perfectly. I started with the Chocolate Bliss, Carrot Cake, Chocolate Chip Cookies and Drinking Chocolate. I have enjoyed them all! There are a lot of gluten-free products, but it is hard to find products that are gluten-free and low glycemic. Keep coming up with recipes and new products… they’re great!"
— Bari H.
"I’ve been looking for products like yours for a long time. My family loves dessert, but I hate the thought of feeding them so much sugar. We tried desserts with artificial sweeteners, but my kids always responded YUCK! We made our first batch of your cupcakes last night. I’m so impressed! More importantly, my family LOVED them!"
— Karen W.
"Going grain-free and sugar-free has been a challenge. I was looking for ways to have a treat without blowing my new way of eating. I have tried your chocolate cake, chocolate chip cookies and ginger cookies. The texture in grain-free, sugar-free products is usually crumbly and mealy. But your products are exceptional! I will be trying new ones and reordering the ones I have already tried."
— Gina S.
"I love your baking mixes. When I decided to eat less gluten and sugar, I dreaded not being able to enjoy my favorite sweets. I tried some gluten-free products but none offered the right flavor and texture, until I found yours! I made the Chocolate Bliss cupcakes and they were soooo good. Didn't even get them frosted before they were gone! I don't recall how your website found me, but I’m sure glad it did!"
— Suzanne Z.
"I am so thankful for your products! I ordered Chocolate Bliss Cake and absolutely LOVE it! It is so nice to enjoy something sweet without the sugar crash of most desserts. I feel great when I eat this cake and I don’t even feel guilty!! I eat low-glycemic and paleo as much as possible. I just feel healthier and more energetic when I eat this way. I have not found anything that compares to your products!"
— Andrea H.
"I want to thank you for the delicious and OOOOH SOOOOOOO good for you desserts! I just tried them and was SO IMPRESSED with the taste, texture and, of course, clean ingredients! I am a drugless health practitioner and weight loss coach and have started sharing your website with my clients. Everyone needs to know about you! Thank you again for all you do and for offering such "wholesome" products!"
— Tracey V.