Please enter valid Email address!
Prep time30 mins
Cook time1 hour 30 mins
Total time2 hours
Yield: Two 8-inch Focaccias (16 slices)
½ cup filtered water (120 ml)
2 tsp. yeast (6 g)
2 tsp. inulin, maple syrup or honey (10 ml)*
3 large pastured eggs (150 g)
4 Tbsp. extra virgin olive oil
¼ cup organic yogurt, sour cream, coconut cream (60 g)
1 Tbsp. organic apple cider vinegar (15 ml)
6 sprigs fresh rosemary
2 Tbsp. extra virgin olive oil
½ tsp flaky sea salt (like Maldon)
1. Line two 8" round pans with unbleached parchment paper. Break rosemary sprigs into small clusters, removing the woody stems.
2. Add the yeast and sweetener* (maple syrup or honey) to a large bowl. Heat water to 105°F - 110°F (41°C - 43°C) and pour over yeast. Cover with a kitchen towel to bloom for 7 minutes. If yeast does not produce foam, start over.
3. In another bowl, whisk the eggs, vinegar, sour cream and olive oil.
4. Add the wet ingredients into the yeast mixture. Using a hand held mixer, beat to combine. Pour in the Miracle Bread Mix and beat on medium to fully combine.
5. Scrape batter into prepared pans. Wet your hands and smooth the batter. Use your fingers to make indentations. Put the rosemary sprigs in some of the holes. Drizzle with remaining olive oil.
6. Cover with a kitchen towel and place in a draft-free area to rise for 50 minutes. Your bread should rise to about 1 inch.
7. Preheat oven to 350°F (177°C). Sprinkle risen focaccia with flaky sea salt and transfer to the oven.
8. Bake 25-30 minutes.
9. Cool focaccia in the pan on a wire rack for 10 minutes, then transfer to a wire rack to cool completely.
*NOTE: Sweetener is used to feed the yeast. Once the yeast blooms, no sweetener remains.
Nutrition Information Per Serving
156 calories, 14 g fat, 2 g saturated fat, 8 g monounsaturated fat, 3 g polyunsaturated fat, 40 mg cholesterol, 5 g carbohydrate, 2 g NET carbs, 0 g sugar alcohols, 0.5 g sugar, 4 g fiber, 5 g protein, 205 mg potassium, 145 mg phosphorous, 168 mg sodium, 49 mg magnesium
83% Fat | 12% Protein|5% Carbs
"I love what you do. I am gluten intolerant and reducing sugar, so your products fill the bill perfectly. I started with the Chocolate Bliss, Carrot Cake, Chocolate Chip Cookies and Drinking Chocolate. I have enjoyed them all! There are a lot of gluten-free products, but it is hard to find products that are gluten-free and low glycemic. Keep coming up with recipes and new products… they’re great!"
— Bari H.
"I’ve been looking for products like yours for a long time. My family loves dessert, but I hate the thought of feeding them so much sugar. We tried desserts with artificial sweeteners, but my kids always responded YUCK! We made our first batch of your cupcakes last night. I’m so impressed! More importantly, my family LOVED them!"
— Karen W.
"Going grain-free and sugar-free has been a challenge. I was looking for ways to have a treat without blowing my new way of eating. I have tried your chocolate cake, chocolate chip cookies and ginger cookies. The texture in grain-free, sugar-free products is usually crumbly and mealy. But your products are exceptional! I will be trying new ones and reordering the ones I have already tried."
— Gina S.
"I love your baking mixes. When I decided to eat less gluten and sugar, I dreaded not being able to enjoy my favorite sweets. I tried some gluten-free products but none offered the right flavor and texture, until I found yours! I made the Chocolate Bliss cupcakes and they were soooo good. Didn't even get them frosted before they were gone! I don't recall how your website found me, but I’m sure glad it did!"
— Suzanne Z.
"I am so thankful for your products! I ordered Chocolate Bliss Cake and absolutely LOVE it! It is so nice to enjoy something sweet without the sugar crash of most desserts. I feel great when I eat this cake and I don’t even feel guilty!! I eat low-glycemic and paleo as much as possible. I just feel healthier and more energetic when I eat this way. I have not found anything that compares to your products!"
— Andrea H.
"I want to thank you for the delicious and OOOOH SOOOOOOO good for you desserts! I just tried them and was SO IMPRESSED with the taste, texture and, of course, clean ingredients! I am a drugless health practitioner and weight loss coach and have started sharing your website with my clients. Everyone needs to know about you! Thank you again for all you do and for offering such "wholesome" products!"
— Tracey V.