Please enter valid Email address!
Prep time10 mins
Cook time40 mins
Yield: One7.5” x 3.5” loaf or 12 muffins
1½ cups Miracle Mix (160 g)
4 large eggs
½ cup coconut oil, melted
2 very ripe bananas (250 g)
1 tsp. cinnamon
2 tsp. vanilla extract
½ Tbsp. Keto Sweet (you may substitute Coconut Sugar for a sweeter bread)
½ cup nuts, chopped
1. Preheat oven to 350F. Line a muffin tin with liners or grease a 7.5 x 3.5" pan.
2. In a glass bowl, heat ripe bananas in the microwave for 1 minute 30 seconds to release juices. Mash well.
3. In a medium bowl, combine Miracle Mix, cinnamon and Keto Sweet (if using)
4. In another bowl, combine eggs, coconut oil and vanilla. Whisk well to combine.
5. Add dry ingredients to wet and beat on medium speed with an electric mixer to fully combine.
6. Add the bananas and mix to incorporate.
7. Fold in the nuts.
8. Spoon batter into lined muffin cups or loaf pan.
9. Sprinkle with cinnamon and/or a small amount of coconut sugar, if desired.
10. Transfer to oven and bake 22-24 minutes for muffins or 40-45 minutes for a loaf until tops are golden brown and a toothpick comes out clean.
11. Cool on a wire rack. Serve warm with butter.
Nutrition Information Per Serving (One Slice or One Muffin)
161 calories, 15 g fat, 9 g saturated fat, 4 g monounsaturated fat, 2 g polyunsaturated fat, 53 mg cholesterol, 6 g carbohydrate,4 g Net carbs,2 g sugar,2 g fiber, 3 g protein, 84 mg sodium, 145 mg potassium,65 mg phosphorous
83% Fat |8% Protein |9% Carbohydrate
"I love what you do. I am gluten intolerant and reducing sugar, so your products fill the bill perfectly. I started with the Chocolate Bliss, Carrot Cake, Chocolate Chip Cookies and Drinking Chocolate. I have enjoyed them all! There are a lot of gluten-free products, but it is hard to find products that are gluten-free and low glycemic. Keep coming up with recipes and new products… they’re great!"
— Bari H.
"I’ve been looking for products like yours for a long time. My family loves dessert, but I hate the thought of feeding them so much sugar. We tried desserts with artificial sweeteners, but my kids always responded YUCK! We made our first batch of your cupcakes last night. I’m so impressed! More importantly, my family LOVED them!"
— Karen W.
"Going grain-free and sugar-free has been a challenge. I was looking for ways to have a treat without blowing my new way of eating. I have tried your chocolate cake, chocolate chip cookies and ginger cookies. The texture in grain-free, sugar-free products is usually crumbly and mealy. But your products are exceptional! I will be trying new ones and reordering the ones I have already tried."
— Gina S.
"I love your baking mixes. When I decided to eat less gluten and sugar, I dreaded not being able to enjoy my favorite sweets. I tried some gluten-free products but none offered the right flavor and texture, until I found yours! I made the Chocolate Bliss cupcakes and they were soooo good. Didn't even get them frosted before they were gone! I don't recall how your website found me, but I’m sure glad it did!"
— Suzanne Z.
"I am so thankful for your products! I ordered Chocolate Bliss Cake and absolutely LOVE it! It is so nice to enjoy something sweet without the sugar crash of most desserts. I feel great when I eat this cake and I don’t even feel guilty!! I eat low-glycemic and paleo as much as possible. I just feel healthier and more energetic when I eat this way. I have not found anything that compares to your products!"
— Andrea H.
"I want to thank you for the delicious and OOOOH SOOOOOOO good for you desserts! I just tried them and was SO IMPRESSED with the taste, texture and, of course, clean ingredients! I am a drugless health practitioner and weight loss coach and have started sharing your website with my clients. Everyone needs to know about you! Thank you again for all you do and for offering such "wholesome" products!"
— Tracey V.