Please enter valid Email address!
Prep time20 mins
Cook time40 mins
Total time1 hour
1 ¼ cups Miracle Mix
½ tsp. xanthan gum or glucomannan
¼ tsp. sea salt
7 Tbsp. grass-fed butter
2 oz. whole organic cream cheese (or Kite Hill cream cheese)
1 large pastured egg
15 drops stevia (to taste)
½ Tbsp. organic apple cider vinegar
1 tsp. organic vanilla extract
2 cups organic blackberries
2 Tbsp. Keto Sweet
1 large pastured egg yolk
2 tsp. water
½ cup organic heavy cream or coconut cream
1. Make the crust. Add the Miracle Mix, xanthan gum, and sea salt to a food processor. Pulse to combine.
2. Add the cold butter and cream cheese. Pulse for 3 seconds. Add one egg, stevia and vinegar and pulse just until it forms a dough ball (do not over-process).
3. Place dough on a piece of cling wrap and wrap tightly. Refrigerate.
4. Preheat oven to 400 F. If berries are frozen, thaw and separate from juice. Combine drained berries with Keto Sweet and vanilla. Set aside.
5. Place chilled dough between two pieces of greased parchment paper and roll out to a 12" circle. Place the dough round on a large baking sheet. Place berries in the center of the dough round, leaving a 2" border around the outside.
6. Using your hands or a spatula, lift the dough around the perimeter and fold up over the berries. Make sure you have no holes in the dough, as this will cause blackberry juice to leak. If dough becomes too soft and difficult to work with, transfer the baking sheet to the freezer for a few minutes.
7. Make the egg wash by combining egg yolk with 2 tsp. water. Brush the outside of the galette with egg wash and transfer to the oven.
8. Bake 15-20 minutes to golden.
9. While the galette bakes, make the whipped cream. Add the heavy cream or coconut cream to a stand mixer, a mini food processor. Beat or process until soft peaks form.
10. Serve the warm galette with fresh whipped cream.
Nutrition Information Per Serving (One Large Slice + Whipped Cream)
190 calories, 18 g fat, 10 g saturated fat, 5 g monounsaturated fat, 1 g polyunsaturated fat, 71 mg cholesterol, 9 g carbohydrate, 4 g NET carbs, 2 g sugar alcohols, 3 g sugar, 3 g fiber, 3 g protein, 135 mg potassium, 68 mg phosphorous, 193 mg sodium, 25 mg magnesium
85% Fat | 6.5% Protein | 8.5% Carbohydrate
"I love what you do. I am gluten intolerant and reducing sugar, so your products fill the bill perfectly. I started with the Chocolate Bliss, Carrot Cake, Chocolate Chip Cookies and Drinking Chocolate. I have enjoyed them all! There are a lot of gluten-free products, but it is hard to find products that are gluten-free and low glycemic. Keep coming up with recipes and new products… they’re great!"
— Bari H.
"I’ve been looking for products like yours for a long time. My family loves dessert, but I hate the thought of feeding them so much sugar. We tried desserts with artificial sweeteners, but my kids always responded YUCK! We made our first batch of your cupcakes last night. I’m so impressed! More importantly, my family LOVED them!"
— Karen W.
"Going grain-free and sugar-free has been a challenge. I was looking for ways to have a treat without blowing my new way of eating. I have tried your chocolate cake, chocolate chip cookies and ginger cookies. The texture in grain-free, sugar-free products is usually crumbly and mealy. But your products are exceptional! I will be trying new ones and reordering the ones I have already tried."
— Gina S.
"I love your baking mixes. When I decided to eat less gluten and sugar, I dreaded not being able to enjoy my favorite sweets. I tried some gluten-free products but none offered the right flavor and texture, until I found yours! I made the Chocolate Bliss cupcakes and they were soooo good. Didn't even get them frosted before they were gone! I don't recall how your website found me, but I’m sure glad it did!"
— Suzanne Z.
"I am so thankful for your products! I ordered Chocolate Bliss Cake and absolutely LOVE it! It is so nice to enjoy something sweet without the sugar crash of most desserts. I feel great when I eat this cake and I don’t even feel guilty!! I eat low-glycemic and paleo as much as possible. I just feel healthier and more energetic when I eat this way. I have not found anything that compares to your products!"
— Andrea H.
"I want to thank you for the delicious and OOOOH SOOOOOOO good for you desserts! I just tried them and was SO IMPRESSED with the taste, texture and, of course, clean ingredients! I am a drugless health practitioner and weight loss coach and have started sharing your website with my clients. Everyone needs to know about you! Thank you again for all you do and for offering such "wholesome" products!"
— Tracey V.