Please enter valid Email address!
Prep time10 mins
Cook time40 mins
Total time50 mins
1 Tbsp. grass fed butter (or palm shortening for dairy free)
8 oz. sugar-free dark chocolate chips
3 Tbsp. Keto Sweet
¼ cup peanut butter (or almond butter or sunflower seed butter for legume-free)
1. Line a standard muffin tin with liners.
2. Bring an inch of water to a boil in a small sauce pan. Top with a double boiler or a wide stainless steel bowl that does not touch the water. Add chocolate. Stir until melted.
3. Distribute the melted chocolate into the liners, barely filling the bottom. Tap on the counter or tilt the muffin tin to ensure chocolate evenly covers the bottom of each liner. Transfer to the freezer for 15 minutes.
4. Whip the peanut butter, Keto Sweet and butter with a hand mixer until fully combined.
5. Scoop small portions of the peanut butter mixture over the chocolate. Ensure the chocolate is evenly covered and flatten the peanut butter layer.
6. Transfer to the freezer for 10 minutes.
7. Re-melt the remaining chocolate and pour over the peanut butter. If necessary, rap the tin on the counter to flatten the chocolate surface.
8. Refrigerate for 10 minutes, then serve.
Nutrition Information Per Serving
151 calories, 13 g fat, 6 g saturated fat, 0.3 g monounsaturated fat, 0 g polyunsaturated fat, 3 mg cholesterol, 22 g carbohydrate, 4 g Net carbs, 0.2 g sugar, 8 g fiber, 9 g sugar alcohols, 4 g protein, 27 mg sodium, 0.4 mg potassium, 0.4 mg phosphorous
78% Fat | 10% Protein | 12% Carbohydrate
"I love what you do. I am gluten intolerant and reducing sugar, so your products fill the bill perfectly. I started with the Chocolate Bliss, Carrot Cake, Chocolate Chip Cookies and Drinking Chocolate. I have enjoyed them all! There are a lot of gluten-free products, but it is hard to find products that are gluten-free and low glycemic. Keep coming up with recipes and new products… they’re great!"
— Bari H.
"I’ve been looking for products like yours for a long time. My family loves dessert, but I hate the thought of feeding them so much sugar. We tried desserts with artificial sweeteners, but my kids always responded YUCK! We made our first batch of your cupcakes last night. I’m so impressed! More importantly, my family LOVED them!"
— Karen W.
"Going grain-free and sugar-free has been a challenge. I was looking for ways to have a treat without blowing my new way of eating. I have tried your chocolate cake, chocolate chip cookies and ginger cookies. The texture in grain-free, sugar-free products is usually crumbly and mealy. But your products are exceptional! I will be trying new ones and reordering the ones I have already tried."
— Gina S.
"I love your baking mixes. When I decided to eat less gluten and sugar, I dreaded not being able to enjoy my favorite sweets. I tried some gluten-free products but none offered the right flavor and texture, until I found yours! I made the Chocolate Bliss cupcakes and they were soooo good. Didn't even get them frosted before they were gone! I don't recall how your website found me, but I’m sure glad it did!"
— Suzanne Z.
"I am so thankful for your products! I ordered Chocolate Bliss Cake and absolutely LOVE it! It is so nice to enjoy something sweet without the sugar crash of most desserts. I feel great when I eat this cake and I don’t even feel guilty!! I eat low-glycemic and paleo as much as possible. I just feel healthier and more energetic when I eat this way. I have not found anything that compares to your products!"
— Andrea H.
"I want to thank you for the delicious and OOOOH SOOOOOOO good for you desserts! I just tried them and was SO IMPRESSED with the taste, texture and, of course, clean ingredients! I am a drugless health practitioner and weight loss coach and have started sharing your website with my clients. Everyone needs to know about you! Thank you again for all you do and for offering such "wholesome" products!"
— Tracey V.