Please enter valid Email address!
Prep time5 mins
Cook time30 mins
Total time35 mins
½ cup Miracle Mix
3 pastured eggs
5 Tbsp. melted butter, coconut oil, lard or tallow
1 tsp. gelatin
¼ cup raw sunflower seeds
2 tsp. sesame seeds
1. Preheat your oven to 350 F. Butter a 7.5 in by 3.5 in Magic Loaf pan and set aside.
2. Whisk 3 eggs and 5 Tbsp. melted butter in a large bowl.
3. Add in ½ cup of Miracle Mix and 1 teaspoon gelatin (this helps reduce breakage and maintain moisture). Whisk to combine.
4. Stir in ¼ cup of sunflower seeds.
5. Scrape the batter into the greased pan and gently tap on the counter to ensure it is evenly distributed.
6. Sprinkle 2 teaspoons of sesame seeds evenly across the top and transfer to the oven.
7. Bake for 30 minutes or until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean.
8. Use a butter knife to release the bread from the pan.
9. Place on the wire rack to continue cooling.
10. Store refrigerated in an airtight container for up to 5 days
100 calories, 10 g fat, 4 g saturated fat, 3 g monounsaturated fat, 1 g polyunsaturated fat, 65 mg cholesterol, 2 g carbohydrate, 1 g NET carbs, 5 g sugar alcohols, 0.3 g sugar, 1 g fiber, 3 g protein, 69 mg potassium, 60 mg phosphorous, 81 mg sodium, 19 mg magnesium
85% FAT | 12% PROTEIN | 3% CARBOHYDRATE
"I love what you do. I am gluten intolerant and reducing sugar, so your products fill the bill perfectly. I started with the Chocolate Bliss, Carrot Cake, Chocolate Chip Cookies and Drinking Chocolate. I have enjoyed them all! There are a lot of gluten-free products, but it is hard to find products that are gluten-free and low glycemic. Keep coming up with recipes and new products… they’re great!"
— Bari H.
"I’ve been looking for products like yours for a long time. My family loves dessert, but I hate the thought of feeding them so much sugar. We tried desserts with artificial sweeteners, but my kids always responded YUCK! We made our first batch of your cupcakes last night. I’m so impressed! More importantly, my family LOVED them!"
— Karen W.
"Going grain-free and sugar-free has been a challenge. I was looking for ways to have a treat without blowing my new way of eating. I have tried your chocolate cake, chocolate chip cookies and ginger cookies. The texture in grain-free, sugar-free products is usually crumbly and mealy. But your products are exceptional! I will be trying new ones and reordering the ones I have already tried."
— Gina S.
"I love your baking mixes. When I decided to eat less gluten and sugar, I dreaded not being able to enjoy my favorite sweets. I tried some gluten-free products but none offered the right flavor and texture, until I found yours! I made the Chocolate Bliss cupcakes and they were soooo good. Didn't even get them frosted before they were gone! I don't recall how your website found me, but I’m sure glad it did!"
— Suzanne Z.
"I am so thankful for your products! I ordered Chocolate Bliss Cake and absolutely LOVE it! It is so nice to enjoy something sweet without the sugar crash of most desserts. I feel great when I eat this cake and I don’t even feel guilty!! I eat low-glycemic and paleo as much as possible. I just feel healthier and more energetic when I eat this way. I have not found anything that compares to your products!"
— Andrea H.
"I want to thank you for the delicious and OOOOH SOOOOOOO good for you desserts! I just tried them and was SO IMPRESSED with the taste, texture and, of course, clean ingredients! I am a drugless health practitioner and weight loss coach and have started sharing your website with my clients. Everyone needs to know about you! Thank you again for all you do and for offering such "wholesome" products!"
— Tracey V.