Please enter valid Email address!
Prep time45 mins
Cook time15 mins
Total time1 hour
Yield: 40 cookies (2”)
1½ cups Miracle Mix
½ cup Keto Sweet (or coconut sugar)
8 Tbsp. organic cocoa powder
4 Tbsp. organic virgin coconut oil, melted
2 large pastured eggs
1 tsp. organic mint extract
3 oz. sugar-free dark chocolate chips
2 Tbsp. organic virgin coconut oil, melted
2 tsp. organic mint extract
1. Preheat the oven to 225°F. Line two baking sheets with unbleached parchment paper.
3. Roll dough between two pieces of parchment paper to about ¼ inch thick. Remove top parchment.
4. Using a 2” diameter cookie cutter, cut out circles and place on prepared baking sheet. Repeat with remaining dough.
5. Bake cookies until firm, about 50-55 minutes. Let cookies remain in oven as it cools to continue to crisp.
6. For the coating, use a double boiler or place a metal bowl over a pot of gently simmering water (don’t allow the bowl to touch the water). Add remaining coconut oil and chopped chocolate. Stir until smooth. Remove from heat and stir in peppermint extract.
7. Dip cookies into chocolate, using two forks or tongs to fully coat cookie. Place dipped cookies on waxed paper and transfer to freezer to set. Dip the cookies a second time in the melted chocolate, return toparchment paper and chill again.
8. Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator.
Nutrition Information Per Serving
51 calories, 5 g fat, 3 g saturated fat, 1 g monounsaturated fat, 0 g polyunsaturated fat, 0 g trans fat, 11 mg cholesterol, 4 g carbohydrate, 1 g net carbs, 2 g sugar alcohols, 0 g sugar, 1 g fiber, 1 g protein, 30 mg sodium, 46 mg potassium, 24 mg phosphorous
85% Fat | 9% Protein | 6% Carbohydrate
"I love what you do. I am gluten intolerant and reducing sugar, so your products fill the bill perfectly. I started with the Chocolate Bliss, Carrot Cake, Chocolate Chip Cookies and Drinking Chocolate. I have enjoyed them all! There are a lot of gluten-free products, but it is hard to find products that are gluten-free and low glycemic. Keep coming up with recipes and new products… they’re great!"
— Bari H.
"I’ve been looking for products like yours for a long time. My family loves dessert, but I hate the thought of feeding them so much sugar. We tried desserts with artificial sweeteners, but my kids always responded YUCK! We made our first batch of your cupcakes last night. I’m so impressed! More importantly, my family LOVED them!"
— Karen W.
"Going grain-free and sugar-free has been a challenge. I was looking for ways to have a treat without blowing my new way of eating. I have tried your chocolate cake, chocolate chip cookies and ginger cookies. The texture in grain-free, sugar-free products is usually crumbly and mealy. But your products are exceptional! I will be trying new ones and reordering the ones I have already tried."
— Gina S.
"I love your baking mixes. When I decided to eat less gluten and sugar, I dreaded not being able to enjoy my favorite sweets. I tried some gluten-free products but none offered the right flavor and texture, until I found yours! I made the Chocolate Bliss cupcakes and they were soooo good. Didn't even get them frosted before they were gone! I don't recall how your website found me, but I’m sure glad it did!"
— Suzanne Z.
"I am so thankful for your products! I ordered Chocolate Bliss Cake and absolutely LOVE it! It is so nice to enjoy something sweet without the sugar crash of most desserts. I feel great when I eat this cake and I don’t even feel guilty!! I eat low-glycemic and paleo as much as possible. I just feel healthier and more energetic when I eat this way. I have not found anything that compares to your products!"
— Andrea H.
"I want to thank you for the delicious and OOOOH SOOOOOOO good for you desserts! I just tried them and was SO IMPRESSED with the taste, texture and, of course, clean ingredients! I am a drugless health practitioner and weight loss coach and have started sharing your website with my clients. Everyone needs to know about you! Thank you again for all you do and for offering such "wholesome" products!"
— Tracey V.