Please enter valid Email address!
Prep time15 mins
Cook time45 mins
Total time1.5 hours
Yield: One 7.5 x 3.75” loaf (16 slices) or 16 dinner rolls
1 Miracle Bread Mix
4 Tbsp. oil or grass-fed butter, melted
4 Tbsp. sour cream, yogurt or coconut cream
1 scoop (20 g) plain, unflavored whey protein powder
1 Tbsp. psyllium husk powder (must be fine powder, not whole husk
1 Tbsp. organic apple cider vinegar
1 tsp. active dry yeast (optional)
1 cup sparkling or carbonated water
1. Preheat oven to 375°F. For loaf, grease loaf pan then line with parchment paper. For rolls, grease or line a muffin tin.
2. In a mixing bowl, add sour cream, vinegar, carbonated water and melted butter or oil. Beat or whisk to combine.
3. Add Miracle Bread Mix, psyllium, yeast (if using). Beat until combined.
4. If using yeast, cover bread with a kitchen towel and allow bread to rise in a warm spot for 45 minutes.
5. Scrape batter into loaf pan or divide batter evenly among the wells of the muffin tin.
6. For loaf, bake 40-45 minutes or until a thermometer inserted into the center reads 200 F. To prevent over-browning, cover loosely with aluminum foil in the last 15 minutes.
7. For rolls, bake 20-25 minutes or until a thermometer inserted into the center reads 200 F.
8. Allow bread to cool completely before slicing (Important, to achieve desired texture).
Nutrition Information Per Serving (One Slice)
133 calories, 12 g fat, 1 g saturated fat, 7 g monounsaturated fat, 4 g polyunsaturated fat, 3 mg cholesterol, 6 g carbohydrate, 2.5 g NET carbs, 0 g sugar alcohols, 1 g sugar, 3 g fiber, 5 g protein, 82 mg potassium, 3 mg phosphorous, 197 mg sodium, 0.5 mg magnesium
78% Fat | 15% Protein | 7% Carbohydrate
"I love what you do. I am gluten intolerant and reducing sugar, so your products fill the bill perfectly. I started with the Chocolate Bliss, Carrot Cake, Chocolate Chip Cookies and Drinking Chocolate. I have enjoyed them all! There are a lot of gluten-free products, but it is hard to find products that are gluten-free and low glycemic. Keep coming up with recipes and new products… they’re great!"
— Bari H.
"I’ve been looking for products like yours for a long time. My family loves dessert, but I hate the thought of feeding them so much sugar. We tried desserts with artificial sweeteners, but my kids always responded YUCK! We made our first batch of your cupcakes last night. I’m so impressed! More importantly, my family LOVED them!"
— Karen W.
"Going grain-free and sugar-free has been a challenge. I was looking for ways to have a treat without blowing my new way of eating. I have tried your chocolate cake, chocolate chip cookies and ginger cookies. The texture in grain-free, sugar-free products is usually crumbly and mealy. But your products are exceptional! I will be trying new ones and reordering the ones I have already tried."
— Gina S.
"I love your baking mixes. When I decided to eat less gluten and sugar, I dreaded not being able to enjoy my favorite sweets. I tried some gluten-free products but none offered the right flavor and texture, until I found yours! I made the Chocolate Bliss cupcakes and they were soooo good. Didn't even get them frosted before they were gone! I don't recall how your website found me, but I’m sure glad it did!"
— Suzanne Z.
"I am so thankful for your products! I ordered Chocolate Bliss Cake and absolutely LOVE it! It is so nice to enjoy something sweet without the sugar crash of most desserts. I feel great when I eat this cake and I don’t even feel guilty!! I eat low-glycemic and paleo as much as possible. I just feel healthier and more energetic when I eat this way. I have not found anything that compares to your products!"
— Andrea H.
"I want to thank you for the delicious and OOOOH SOOOOOOO good for you desserts! I just tried them and was SO IMPRESSED with the taste, texture and, of course, clean ingredients! I am a drugless health practitioner and weight loss coach and have started sharing your website with my clients. Everyone needs to know about you! Thank you again for all you do and for offering such "wholesome" products!"
— Tracey V.